Eurosport, specialists and market leaders in sports retail, are recruiting for the position of Loss Prevention and Safety Officer on a full-time basis (40hrs). The ideal candidate is hardworking, passionate about our brands and is ready to take initiative to improve our current security protocols.
- Routine security patrols of the company’s shops and stores;
- Monitoring CCTV and reviewing footage as required;
- Assisting in maintaining high health and safety standards through checks, risk assessments and development of unsafe acts / processes;
- Closing of offices, shop and cash, and car parks;
- Accompanying guests to offices;
- Forwarding end of day finances as required and collecting coin orders;
- Delivering mail / courier deliveries / stationery to offices;
- Other duties and support as required.
Prospective candidates should:
- Be fluent in English or Maltese, or both;
- Have a strong interest in health, safety and security;
- Be IT proficient and in possession of the ECDL;
- Have a minimum O’ level standard of education;
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Be confident working within a team;
- Have access to his / her own transport;
- Work on their own initiative.
If this position feels right for you, get in touch and be part of our growing team!
Eurosport Ltd – KMP-55366