Michele Peresso Group of Companies is mainly active in the retail market and the group has been at the forefront to attain new challenges, focusing on further investments and giving rise to new initiatives. The group is currently seeking applications from committed persons to fill the post of Human Resources Officer.
Reporting directly to the directors, the Human Resources Officer Shall be responsible for:
- The overall provisions of HR services and the implementation of HR policies for the group.
- Overseeing the Group’s training programme, making sure that it is effective for training new staff members and ongoing training to other staff members of the group.
Duties shall include staff training, recruitment of employees, performance management, policy development and documentation, besides other duties related to personnel.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a least 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Have relevant qualifications.
- Be knowledgeable about labour law and HR practice and training programmes.
- Have interpersonal communication skills and team-building qualities.
- Have experience in training and development, performance appraisal, polices and procedures.
- Have a sound knowledge of health and safety.
- Be an efficient computer literate person.
- Have a driving licence.
The ideal candidate should have a professional outlook and should be able to apply his/her personality to develop this role to the fullest. Motivation and ability to deal with challenging situations are imperative for this role.
Eurosport Ltd – KMP-53032