We are looking for self-driven software developers, who are highly skilled and enjoy finding and solving technical solutions while working as part of a multi-disciplined team.
This is an exciting opportunity for software developers to work on cutting edge software solutions for a diverse portfolio of customers across Europe to include well-respected eCommerce and Fintech brands. You will join a friendly team of experienced developers to help support ongoing client projects.
As a Software Developer, you will participate in software design, development, testing, code reviews, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality.
What you will be doing:
- Apply analytical and technical skills to deliver solutions to business problems, with a commitment to quality and timelines;
- Work closely with the product team and other developers;
- Embrace, and contribute to, our continuous improvement and lean Agile processes;
Ideal skills required:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in software development, demonstrating strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proven experience in the core .NET technology stack;
- A minimum of a second-upper bachelor’s degree in ICT or computer related qualification;
- A can-do attitude.
Nice to haves:
Experience in Angular and Android development.
EQ Select – KMP-54501