EPG Financial Services Ltd Malta was founded in January 2015 and is a 100 % subsidiary of the Euro Payment Group GmbH in Frankfurt, Germany.
At EPG, we are currently looking for an Operations Officer (m/f/d) to join, on a full-time basis, our international team in Malta. If you are a dedicated and ambitious professional wishing to work in an environment that rewards competence, then we would like to hear from you.
- As Operations Officer (m/f/d) you are responsible for working out processes and workflows for the Company operations as well as for drafting internal documents, like procedures and instructions.
- You are also responsible for conducting general operational duties including reporting, key-in of setups and configurations on operational systems, communication with clients and business partners.
- As part of our team, you will assist with the research, requirements gathering, acceptance testing, implementation-, and monitoring of new solutions, including regulatory requirements’ review.
- You are responsible for conducting financial reconciliations and settlements and apply your knowledge of billing processes successfully.
- Furthermore you will have a close collaboration with the IT department to ensure Company IT security and data protection measures.
- Last but not least, you will assist during internal and external audits and in the execution of clients’ pay-outs and the processing refunds and other payments.
- Higher degree from a recognised educational body in Finance, Banking or degree in IT or proof of qualification.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to deal efficiently with different internal departments and external counterparts.
- Good team player who leads with motivation whilst maintaining a satisfactorily level of accuracy and quality in fast-paced environment.
What to Expect:
- Family-run group with a positive and international business environment.
- Open door attitude and friendly corporate culture.
- High degree of personal responsibility.
- A wide variety of career opportunities within the entire group.
- Competitive salary and good benefits.
EPG Financial Services Ltd – KMP-53687