EPG Financial Services Limited (‘EPG’) is a Maltese licensed financial institution, authorised to offer an attractive portfolio of payment solutions as well as e-money products. As a regulated Institution, EPG merges technologies, services and security into optimised payments solutions for its customers.
EPG is a fully owned subsidiary of the Gauselmann Group, an internationally active family-owned Group, committed to providing leisure-time entertainment and gaming fun with small stakes and prizes.
At EPG, we are currently looking for an Operations Executive to join, on a full-time basis, our international team in Malta. If you are a dedicated and skilful professional wishing to work in an environment that rewards competence, then we would like to hear from you.
The Operations Executive will be leading the Operations team and reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer.
The Operations Executive shall be responsible for the following tasks:
- Working out processes and workflows for the Company operations;
- Drafting internal documents, like procedures and instructions;
- Clients’ onboarding and monitoring (strong KYC and DD knowledge and experience);
- Conducting financial reconciliations, documenting, communicating and resolving any anomalies;
- Conducting general operational duties including reporting, key-in of setups and configurations on operational systems, communication with clients and business partners;
- Ensuring the maintenance and upkeep of service level agreements and other outsourcing agreements;
- Close collaboration with the IT department to ensure company IT security and data protection measures;
- Assist with the research, requirements gathering, acceptance testing, implementation, and monitoring of new solutions, including regulatory requirements’ review;
- Assistance during internal and external audits;
- Assistance in the execution of clients’ pay-outs and the processing refund; and
- Other general operational duties assigned by management.
- Pro-active person with a can-do and decisive approach;
- Ability to take ownership of tasks on an individual and team basis, as applicable;
- Good team player who leads with motivation whilst maintaining a satisfactorily level of accuracy and quality in fast-paced environment;
- Ability to establish effective relationships, both in the immediate team and wider business;
- Be computer literate and experienced in the use of MS Office and Adobe;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to deal efficiently with different internal departments and external counterparts;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Education & Professional Experience
The ideal candidate should be in possession of a higher degree from a recognised educational body in Finance, Banking. Also the degree in IT or proof of qualification should be provided.
The desirable applicant should have been working in a similar role or within AML / KYC within a licensed financial environment (with the EU/EEA) for at least the past two (2) consecutive years.
The following professional and personal attributes shall be considered an asset:
- Work experience in the payment services sector, including e-wallet services;
- Confident, motivated and self-sufficient;
- Flexible and comfortable with a broad variety of duties;
- Genuine and loyal person;
- Proactive, emotionally intelligent individual with great people skills and keen eye for detail;
- Analytical and good time management skills and the ability to work independently; and
- Strong values combined with a readiness to challenge convention.
EPG Financial Services Ltd – KMP-53338