Ennesse is on high demand so we are actively seeking to recruit a Junior Accountant. The ideal candidate will be one that demonstrates dedication, a good work ethic and a drive to strengthen their accounting career.
Ennesse is a smart team of professional accountants that offer financial services to customers both locally and worldwide. We pride ourselves on being passionate and trusted accountants focusing on delivering service excellence to our clients to ensure they achieve profit maximisation and business performance improvement.
The role will mainly consist of:
- Accounts payable including bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Completion and submission of VAT and corporate tax returns
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts and financial reporting
- Chase debtors and manage creditors
Requirements for the role:
- A’ level accounts at a minimum
- Ideally 1-year work experience in a similar position
- Must be highly organised and have the ability to prioritise work and complete tasks in a timely manner
- The ability to work with people of all levels within the overall group structure
- Fluency in Maltese and English
What we offer
Working as a team we provide ongoing support, learning and development opportunities. Further studies are encouraged and we sign off work experience for those studying ACCA.
We offer a wage commensurate with the level of experience and qualifications.
Learn to love accounts by joining our team today.
Ennesse – KMP-56468