We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Recruitment department and oversee our clients’ full-cycle recruiting.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
You will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role;
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks;
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting including onboarding of new organisations looking for candidates;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organisations;
- Degree in Business Management and/or Sales related.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs within their organisation;
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks);
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews;
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System;
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements;
- Lead employer branding initiatives;
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events;
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates and clients.
English Communication School – KMP-53114