We are looking for a Junior Recruiter to support our recruiting process from start to finish.
If you are enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you!
- Posting job ads on professional sites, job sites and social media
- Participating in candidate sourcing efforts
- Assisting departments in screening resumes
- Conducting initial phone screens
- Scheduling calls and interviews
- Participating in preliminary interviews, tests and following up with Managers on feedback gathered.
- Communicating with candidates promptly and assisting them when they come in for interviews
- Taking care of and sending all correspondence emails to applicants
- Using recruiting software to open and track open roles as well as checking applications received.
- Handling work permit paperwork as may be deemed necessary
- Participating in recruiting events
- Promoting positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple calendars
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Critical-thinking skills
- MQF level 5 qualification in Business, HR, Psychology, Communications or relevant field
- Knowledge of Maltese employment laws
- Benefits such as private health insurance, sports and wellness allowance
- International and youthful working environment
- Chance to be part of a growing team and a dynamic business
EnergyCasino – KMP-53241