The Chief Executive Officer of the Energy and Water Agency invites interested applicants to fill in the vacant position ofAdministrator Officer (Project Coordination) (grade 6)with the agency.
The post of Administrator Officer forms part of the Energy and Water Agency and will be working within the Agency’s Stakeholder’s unit.
The Administrator Officer may be required to work under pressure, unsupervised and may be required by the Agency’s management to work at the office during after-hours.
The duties of the Administrator Officer may include inter alia:
- Providing technical advice to households on how they can utilise their water resources better;
- Informing households on the water saving technologies available and how these can be utilised;
- Informing households about the water saving app and to the online consumption monitoring facilities offered by the Water Services Corporation;
- Reporting to the Project Leader and liaising with the project officials on all matters relating to the purchases and expenditure made under this project;
- Maintaining all the necessary documentation, including tenders, purchase documents and invoices, and the upkeep of the project audit files;
- Contributing in the development of information material, publications and other scientific literature;
- Directing and assisting experts and partners engaged in the project in the maintenance of all project documentation and upkeep of Project Audit Files;
- Preparing household audit reports and progress reports as requested by the Chief Policy Officer and the Senior Policy Officer;
- Carrying out all the necessary administrative work in relation to the project.
By the closing time and date of this call for applications, applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- MQF level 4 diploma in Communications, Science, Environmental studies, Economics, or comparable qualifications and two (2) years related work experience.
- Candidates who are in their final year of studies are also eligible to apply. In these cases, if the candidate is selected, the contract will only be signed when official results certifying the award of the qualification from the Academic Institution under which the candidate is following his/her studies are provided.
Energy & Water Agency – KMP-53620