The Licensing and Compliance Department is seeking to fill the position of Licensing and Compliance Assistant – Remote Gaming.
Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge in the remote gaming licensing and compliance field. Proof of experience in having dealt with licensed operators in Malta is a must. Additional experience with licensees licensed in other jurisdictions is considered an asset, as is knowledge of different regulations, compliance requirements and / or information systems auditing.
Candidates must also identify themselves with the following:
- Have a work ethic based on teamwork, absolute integrity, trustworthiness and discretion.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Self-motivated with a positive, mature, can-do and will-do mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in business English.
- Excellent interpersonal and rapport-building capabilities.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- A propensity to always learn and improve.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience will be offered to the selected candidate.
EMD Advisory Services Limited – KMP-58361