The Gaming Department is seeking to fill the position of Gaming Assistant. Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate relevant knowledge in the remote gaming licensing and compliance field. Proof of experience in having dealt with operators licensed in multiple jurisdictions is an asset, as is knowledge of regulations, compliance requirements and / or information systems auditing.
Candidates must also identify themselves with the following:
- Have a work ethic based on teamwork, absolute integrity, trustworthiness and discretion.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Self-motivated with a positive, mature, can-do and will-do mentality.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in business English.
- Excellent interpersonal and rapport-building capabilities.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- A propensity to always learn and improve.
EMD Advisory Services Limited – KMP-58281