We are looking to recruit a Stock Controller on a full-time basis.
The main responsibilities will include:
- The physical accounting of raw materials, finished goods and packaging material stocks;
- Scheduling deliveries and ensuring timely deliveries;
- Preparing the despatch of products;
- Posting and updating the financial accounting system of the stock of raw materials, finished goods and packaging material coming into the stores and being issued;
- Monitoring stock levels and advising management when such levels are approaching a reorder level;
- The preparation of purchase orders for raw materials, finished goods and packaging material;
- Ensuring incoming inspection of raw materials, finished goods and packaging material on receipt;
- Ensuring that all items in the stores are identified, appropriately labelled and allocated to the correct location and applying good working practices to ensure proper preservation of all products;
- Preparing reports as required by management.
Candidates must have:
- Work experience as a Stock Controller or similar role;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel;
- Experience with an ERP solution is not necessary but will be considered an asset.
Elepac Ltd – KMP-54570