EHLION was founded in 2012 with the vision to provide a vast portfolio of professional language services under one roof. The company specializes in state-of-the-art translations and a multitude of other language services that are provided at the highest level of quality. With a network of 3,000 plus language specialists, EHLION works world-wide in over 100 languages and more than 800 language combinations. As an ISO 17100 certified company, we serve our clients with great attention to detail 24/7 around the globe.
We are on the search for an SEO Specialist to join our growing team!
Your tasks will include (non-exhaustive):
- Managing the company’s SEO (website, blog, other forms of online presence)
- Monitoring the rankings and suggesting solutions for improvement
- Creating and overseeing SEO Campaigns
- Managing the content creation process of SEO optimized articles for the blog
- Generating new ideas for our digital content
- Preparing content briefings for other copywriters (in line with SEO)
- Advising on SEO best practices and approaches
- Managing Google Analytics and AHREFS (AHREFS training provided)
- Creating and Managing Google Ads
- Liaising with third parties such as web developers, communication specialists
- Making sure the set goals and objectives are met
The requirements for this position include:
- Fluent in English, other languages, considered a plus
- In-depth experience in SEO marketing, SEO practices, and in creating SEO-optimized content.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proven track record of successful SEO activity
- Organized and structured way of working
- Strong research skills
- A creative mind and the ability to think ‘outside the box’
- Proficient use of MS Office and other field-related applications
- Google Ads, and Google Analytics experience are a must
EHLION is an equal opportunity employer.
Ehlion Ltd – KMP-58020