EHLION specialises in high-quality translations and language consulting. We’re active in all language-related areas of international communications, working in over 100 languages in more than 800 combinations in compliance with ISO 17100.
We’re looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative with German native language skills on part-time or full-time basis.
We envision our new colleague as an organizational, multi-talented power plant with a passion for customer service and the ability to master multiple parallel tasks with such regal serenity that the “i”s are dotted and the “t”s are crossed in everything from simple paperwork to processes of the highest complexity. In other words, a proactive colleague, bursting with energy for whom anything is achievable and possible, who sees straight through supposed hurdles, whose inborn motivation drives them to find solutions outside the box and who will make a passionate and genuine commitment to our performance as a team; a decent sort, whose “let’s-just-do-it” attitude somehow always gets results without being pushy and abrasive and who completely identifies with our values.
Tasks as Customer Service Representative include (non-exhaustive)
- Point of contact for our German speaking clientele
- Inbound, outbound and follow-up calls
- Email management
- Accepting orders / quotes and liaising with the project management team
- Assigning jobs to internal teams and other third-parties
- Database management
- Other miscellaneous, industry-related tasks
Prerequisites for this position are
- Degree or experience as a customer service representative
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office applications
- Linguistically gifted (German and another language a definite plus)
- Great communication skills
- Stress-resistant, great at managing and customer relations
- Friendly nature and very professional
We’re looking for a confident, hard-working multi-genius with a passion for customer service. Please send us your application along with your CV / Resume and a covering letter that tells us a bit about who you are, what motivates you and what you’re passionate about.
Please indicate your salary expectations.
Ehlion Ltd – KMP-53507