Who Are You?
You are an enthusiastic, go getter who understands the importance of creating valued connections with others, mainly colleagues, candidates and clients. You are organised, orderly and you also know how to have a good laugh. You are a patient, empathic, people person, who truly believes that a smile can go a long way.
The Task at Hand
- Partner with clients to determine staffing requirements
- Develop and execute recruiting plans
- Assist clients with their recruitment lifecycle by sourcing talent through various channels
- Analyse vacant positions and creating job descriptions
- Efficiently and effectively fill vacant positions
- Screen incoming CV’s from different sources
- Set up and attending recruitment meetings and interviews
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Handle administrative duties and record-keeping
All the above are to be carried out at a high standard. Quality of service must be maintained throughout any task carried out.
The Skills Required
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven work experience as a recruiter, either in-house or staffing agency recruiter
- Degree in Human Resources Management / Recruitment or equivalent would be considered an asset
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- A go-getter, self-motivated, driven and focused
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software
If you are passionate about working with people, and the idea of finding people their dream jobs or finding companies their star employees fuels your fire, then we want to meet you!
Our Office Commandments
- An open-door policy
- Flexible and understanding
- Get the job done
- Love to laugh
- No moaning!
Egg Recruitment – KMP-53000