eCabs is looking for an HR Business Partner to support the company’s resourcing needs and act as main handler for all HR and administration related duties. Working hand-in-hand with the Chief Officer for Human Capital and Corporate Services, the role also involves providing best-in-class talent acquisition strategies in order to attract and retain top talent.
- Sourcing, interviewing and supporting candidates through the recruitment and onboarding process, creating unforgettable experiences with every interaction.
- The main user and administrator for eCabs HR systems.
- Responsible together with the rest of the team with obtaining (and renewing) of work permits for EU and Non-EU employees for their possible relocations to Malta.
- Drive recruitment campaigns, manage recruitment vacancy adverts across multiple online channels and liaise with external recruitment agencies.
- Proactively and thoughtfully address workplace-related issues.
- Monitor and track metrics to drive performance, engagement and continuous improvement.
- Hold periodic meetings with team members and members of eCabs management.
- Utilise market data / intelligence and the latest tools, contribute to constantly fine-tune HR internal processes and procedures.
- Fantastic time management and organizational skills and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with limited supervision.
- An accessible personality – willing to interact with employees and contractors across different levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to handle situations that require understanding, responsiveness and maturity.
- Adaptability – demonstrate a willingness to learn and evolve with the needs of the department and company.
- A good understanding of labour legislation (EIRA).
- Experience within a similar role. Ready to work in a dynamic environment
- Business Management / HR / Organizational Behaviour degree would be considered an asset.
Why you’ll love the journey
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people.
- Flat structure, C-level management team average age mid-30s, no corporate b***s***.
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher.
- Relocation support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible.
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes.
- Our own tech wing workspace, spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth and creativity.
- Exciting team events and company parties. We work hard but play hard too.
- Supportive environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done.
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development.
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.
eCabs – KMP-57332