We are currently looking for motivated and experienced candidates to serve as Food and Beverage Attendants.
Reporting directly to the F&B Manager, this position requires individuals who would like to work in an action-packed and dynamic customer service environment.
The candidate will be mainly responsible for:
- Serving food and drinks to all guests in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Answering any telephone queries, greeting customers and taking orders.
- Assisting and working closely with colleagues to develop a team spirit.
- Communicating with all the relevant departments especially the kitchen, pantry and gaming area teams.
- Being knowledgeable of the different promotions available to our patrons.
- Ensuring the assigned areas are kept clean and tidy.
- Ensuring that the food and beverage service to guests is of the expected standard.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent and effective communication skills in English and Maltese.
- Have work experience in a similar position.
- Have the ability to deal effectively and professionally with customers.
- Have a passion for sports and gaming products.
- Be available to work weekends and public holidays.
- Be discrete and confidential.
- Be flexible and self-motivated.
Join our F&B team and get your career in gaming started. We provide a competitive compensation package, inclusive of tips and the possibility of working flexible shifts within a 24-hour casino operation.
Dragonara Casino – KMP-55802