We are currently looking for motivated and experienced candidates to serve as Bar Servers.
Reporting directly to the Food and Beverage Manager, this position requires individuals who would like to work in an action-packed and dynamic customer service environment.
The candidate will be mainly responsible for:
- Is fully aware of your bar and / or food section and special requests during service
- Have complete knowledge of the beverage list and food menus
- Welcome patrons and guests and ensure they are greeted accordingly
- Ensures all operating equipment is handled carefully avoiding abuse and minimising breakage
- Must be dressed according to company standards in order to portray a professional image at all times
- Conform to related internal security and operational procedures
- Attend promptly to any requests by customers and record all customer complaints and suggestions
- Report equipment related and customer related incidents
- Prepare bills, secure payments, or appropriate signatures for complimentary beverages as appropriate and issue receipts
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas, equipment and accessories and ensure it is properly laid-up
- Other duties and related tasks as required by the Food and Beverage Manager
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent and effective communication skills in English and Maltese
- Have work experience in a similar position
- Have the ability to deal effectively and professionally with customers
- Have a passion for sports and gaming products
- Be available to work weekends and public holidays
- Be discrete and confidential
- Be flexible and self-motivated
Join our food and beverage team and get your career in gaming started. We provide a competitive compensation package, inclusive of tips and the possibility of working flexible shifts within a 24-hour casino operation.
Dragonara Casino – KMP-54555