Who we are
Döhle Corporate and Trust Services Limited (DCTSL) is a leading independent corporate and fiduciary service provider specialising in managing corporate and trust structures on behalf of multinational corporations through to high net worth individuals and their professional advisors. DCTSL is part of the Peter Döhle Group of Companies, a Hamburg based shipping group which is proud of more than seven decades of global experience and a continual commitment to provide a fast, reliable and efficient service.
We are looking for a motivated and mature Accounts Clerk to form part of the Malta team.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A’ level in accounts
- Previous work experience within an accounting environment. Previous experience in a corporate service provider environment will be considered an asset.
- Computer literacy with a good understanding of Microsoft tools.
- Experience working with SUN accounting system will be considered an asset.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Commitment to excel and a can-do attitude.
- Have an eye for detail and consistency in work being carried out.
- Managing client’s cash and card accounts.
- Posting of sales and purchase invoices.
- Preparation of bank payments.
- Maintaining proper sales and purchases ledgers.
- Assist in administrative tasks related to the setting up of companies.
- Assist in the opening of client bank accounts.
- Liaising with Registry of Companies, Banks, International Tax Unit and VAT Department.
- Other general office duties as may be required.
Benefits for this position:
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Annual discretionary bonus.
- Company defined contribution pension scheme.
- Private health and dental insurance.
Döhle Services (Malta) Limited – KMP-55876