We are looking for a Junior Accounts Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks.
Responsibilities include, keeping financial records updated, preparing reports and reconciling bank statements. You will also run accounting software programs to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
The successful candidate should be familiar with all accounting procedures and have a flair for numbers.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the Finance department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in the database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Compile reports / summaries on activity areas
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
- Proven accounting experience, in a similar position
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks
- Well organized
Dizz Group of Companies – KMP-55791