The candidate will report to the CPO / Technical Lead.
- Work closely with the senior members of the team and be able to gain the skills and contribute to technical decisions. Additionally, the resource must also collaborate in the design, development, testing and documentation of software components created.
- Implement and test new features and enhancements.
- Investigate and resolve defects.
- Design new features and enhancements.
- Analyse and refine requirements for new features and enhancements.
- Ensure that items produced conform to specification and acceptance criteria.
- Aid in the implementation and support of products such as but not limited to the migration and integration process.
- Produce and review documentation when required.
- Maintain an overall working knowledge of the design and development environments used for the company’s applications.
- Maintain and continue to build technical knowledge and skills required as a member of the development team.
- Conform to version control, coding and other development standards.
- Work in an autonomous manner, be responsible and accountable for the team’s deliverables.
- .Net Core.
- Angular 2 or higher.
- Web Services / API.
- CSS3 / SASS.
- SQL Server (T-SQL).
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Understanding of source control systems.
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Effective team player.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively towards customer deliverables.
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor.
- Aptitude for data analysis and reporting.
- Energy, drive and a passion for delivering true business value.
Diligex – KMP-56163