Get excited, deVere is hiring again!
The back office team at deVere & Partners Holding Ltd. Malta is looking for a Commissions Payments Administrator to join our growing team dedicated to processing commission received and paid out and provide overall support to company staff members worldwide.
The main duties consist of:
- Process pay runs on a weekly basis within the designated region and any other relevant tasks required ensuring that deadlines are met;
- Carry out weekly reconciliations to ensure that all payments due would have been transferred and that the amounts tally.
- Produce weekly reports to split the commission payments in categories depending on the type of business they pertain to.
- Ensure that prior to transferring payments, funds are deposited into the accounts.
- Liaising with financial advisors and major fund providers to facilitate the processing of commission payments;
- Provide an excellent back-office service at all times;
- Handle and manage ad-hoc projects that may be requested by the management.
The ideal candidate would have:
- ECDL certification
- A high affinity for numbers and possess numeracy skills
- Organised and efficient with a desire to succeed within a close-knit and result-driven team
- Ability and flexibility to deal with any business strategy changes that may occur
- Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work
Full training is provided in-house however candidates with previous administrative / accounts administrative experience will be considered an asset. A minimum A’ level education is required. However, graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
deVere & Partners Holding Ltd – KMP-54171