We are the Customer Support team, responsible for establishing a sustainable relationship with our clients, assisting them to resolve their potential problems with our products or services, increasing product adoption, and communicating clients’ demands to relevant teams.
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
As a Customer Support Executive at Deriv.com, you will assist our clients with any issues regarding our products and services, build a mutually beneficial relationship with them, and encourage them to try new products. You will also keep track of recurring issues and report clients’ feedback to other teams. If you are a fresh graduate, you can still apply for this role if you value competence, integrity, and teamwork and are passionate about helping clients. By delivering world-class customer service, you will forge client loyalty and promote business growth.
What you’ll do:
- Resolve complex customer care issues through careful investigation, in keeping with existing policies, and in a clear, concise, friendly, and timely manner
- Respond to customer enquiries by phone, email, social media, and live chat
- Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations
- File records and documents of customer interactions according to existing guidelines
- Identify new marketing opportunities through customer feedback and contribute ideas to expand our global customer base
- Collaborate with members of our IT team to identify new ways to improve our products and services for customers
- Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction
- Attend events and seminars organised by Deriv.com affiliates
What you have:
- Excellent English and Portuguese or French or Russian language skills, both spoken and written
- Proven track record of proactive problem-solving
- Experience working with affiliates and payment agents (digital currency exchanges)
What’s good to have:
- University degree in marketing, computer science, or a related field
- Working experience in a customer support role
- Experience in the financial services or IT industry
What we’ll give you:
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive work atmosphere
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances
Malta is a historical archipelago country in the middle of the Mediterranean Sea. Rich with beautiful beaches, cathedrals, museums, cafes, and retail outlets, Malta is an ideal location to work from.
Deriv (Europe) Ltd – KMP-55460