Deloitte Malta is currently seeking to recruit a Learning and Development Manager to join its existing team. The selected candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of learning and development strategies, in line with Deloitte’s values.
The incumbent is responsible to create and implement training programmes and oversee the development journey of Deloitte’s employees. As part of the human resource team, the Learning Manager will support the Firm with the ongoing, long-term improvement of employees’ skills, enabling them to fulfil their potential.
The role requires assessing the skills and knowledge within the Firm and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills.
The Learning and Development Manager will support the Firm with plans designed with leadership, management, business and personal progression and best practice in mind and will expand on the talents and skills across all employees at all levels within an organisation.
- Responsible to create and implement bespoke training programmes that are aligned with the organisation’s objectives;
- Work closely with various leaders across the firm and have a full understanding of the learning needs of the members in the different business units;
- Responsible for the on-boarding of new joiners as well as provide support the development of career paths by providing the required learning solutions;
- Identify future training needs by conducting skills gap analysis as required and create curricula to facilitate this learning;
- Maintain all training records, staff evaluations and staff competency assessments;
- Research and design new training material and methodologies that might enhance the firm’s training procedures and provide value to employees;
- Engage in different training techniques, including e-learning sessions, direct delivery and coaching as required;
- Contribute to the creation of a learning budget and find solutions in order to implement the required learning programmes;
- Plan the implementation and facilitation of learning activities and events, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that training programmes are managed within authorized budgets;
- Engage in a yearly training needs analysis and prepare a yearly training calendar which caters for employees’ learning requirements and business needs;
- Manage the work and development of internal learning facilitators and monitor training delivery and progress as required;
- Act as the main point of contact with training providers, fostering a collaborative relationship and tracking performance and budgets;
- Responsible to apply for any training schemes or grants which the firm may benefit from with regards to learning;
- Engage in any other tasks commensurate with the role.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a learning management role with direct experience in designing and delivering training courses, conducting training needs analysis and coordinating courses for different roles;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or a relevant field;
- Proficiency in the English language, both verbally and written;
- Understanding of IT systems and processes;
Deloitte offers Global professional services that include Audit, Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Malta and globally. In pursing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates with.
We are led by a Purpose, “To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society”. This Purpose defines who we are and what we stand for. It’s not about being the biggest. It’s about being the first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements.
Our Talent Experience
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the centre of our unique Talent Experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Deloitte – KMP-54342