What impact will you make?
Deloitte is looking to recruit IT Services and Support Analysts to join its existing team within the IT and Security Function (ITS).
IT Services & Support Analysts are Deloitte’s front-line-technical specialists tasked with managing and supporting various systems and security requests, working closely with infrastructure, end-user services, operations and security members so as to provide complete and timely resolutions to our staff. Solutions are provisions in-person, over the phone, via email, through shared teleconferences, remotely, or via self-service and support portal.
This is a critical role for the reason that it provides quality delivery to our people across the data and digital infrastructure within which they operate. Quality expectations will be high. In addition, technical proficiency, systemic problem-solving, SLA compliance, and conformity to established standards or policy are non-negotiable.
Experienced analysts resolve hardware, software, systems, appliance, and technical issues, ultimately determining the root cause and remediating accordingly.
An experienced IT Services and Support Analyst is a technical support professional, fully capable of resolving a variety of technical and technology issues stemming from user systems (PCs, Laptops, Tablets), servers, enterprise application services, network infrastructures, security appliances, storage systems, mobile, data and telephony services, software applications, networking and connectivity (LAN, WAN, WLAN, GWAN, RDS, VPN, RAS), software and applications, and various other components residing onsite, offsite or online.
You will be expected to:
- Provide complete end-to-end IT technical support services inclusive of deploying, assessing, troubleshooting, managing, maintaining, upgrading and when required, retiring equipment, systems, and software applications;
- Exhibit your ability to systemically manage complex technology issues;
- Demonstrate technical proficiency working and supporting environments with wide-ranging software and hardware technologies including but not limited to: AD and account provisioning systems, DNS, DHCP, RRAS, RADIUS, VM services, Office 365, MFA, MDM systems, file and whole disc encryption technology, spam quarantines, PM and ERP Systems, HR, payroll, training, risk management, bookkeeping, IT service management systems, as well as Windows Servers, SharePoint, MS SQL, MySQL, virtualization technology (VMWare, Microsoft), privileged password management, admin rights management, vulnerability management scanners, and Malware protection systems amongst others;
- Participate in project activities related to new services or enhancements;
- Respond to requests according to established service level agreements;
- Support ad-hoc or special request for technology initiatives, assuming at times the temporary role of Project or Service Delivery Manager;
- Have a reasonable understanding of ITIL, ITSM, and ITBRM;
- Be an expert in supporting Microsoft 365 Apps for Enterprise, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, Project, Forms, SharePoint Online, OneNote, Teams, OneDrive, and others;
- Possess a good understanding of PowerShell, Office VBA / Macros with a familiarity of the newer Office scripting language;
- Have good experience supporting enterprise users with database driven application (MySQL, MSSQL, etc.) inclusive of engagement management and practice management systems, enterprise resource planners, document management systems, etc.
The candidate we are seeking will be one who follows established processes and procedures in responding to and resolving technology incidents or issues, however, also one who is able to support innovating and transformation.
Specific qualities and technical competencies will include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Strong IT technical background, but with an ability to articulate solutions to complex problems;
- Ability to communicate effectively with a non-technical audience;
- Commitment to service delivery quality;
- Customer service focus with a results-oriented mindset;
- Able to manage time-sensitive workloads, at times under pressure;
- Team player, yet also able to work unsupervised;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Experience working with different operating systems (predominantly Windows with a smaller minority of Mac OS and Linux devices);
- Extensive understanding of computer systems, networks, mobile devices, and other technological equipment, along with expertise in LAN, WAN, WLAN, GWAN, RDS, SSL VPN, RADIUS, AD, GPO, IDS / IPS, encryption, and other related technologies;
- Knowledgeable with scripting and command languages (PowerShell, VBA / Office script / Macro language).
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years+ experience in a similar role in a medium-sized company, preferably within the financial services industry;
- First degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field;
- ITIL v3 (or higher) certification will be considered an asset;
- Relevant and current industry certifications such as MOS, MTA, MCSA, MSCE, MCSD, CCNA, CCNP, C|ND, CISM, CISSP, etc.;
- Familiarity and knowledge of typical business systems and services such as: WDS, AD, VSS, GPO, DNS, DHCP, PS / scripting, RRAS, RADIUS, IIS, MIM / FIM, MDMs, IronPort / spam quarantines, firewalls, IDS/IPS, PAM, MFA, Azure IP, SSL VPN, SAP, Dynamics, SharePoint, SQL DB / BI, Bitlocker, and various other tools managing a corporate environment.
Core values include:
- Active listening skills;
- Open communicator;
- Integrity, honesty.
Deloitte – KMP-58254