Deloitte Digital Malta is currently seeking to recruit ERP Consultants to join its existing Enterprise Applications team.
Work you’ll do
A Junior ERP Consultant at Deloitte Digital works within an engagement team and is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, system implementation, testing, training and system support.
- Implement and support ERP solutions.
- Provide ERP consulting; perform business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients’ most complex requirements.
- Implement and deploy ERP solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components.
- Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support.
- Prepare business requirements and technical scoping documents resulting from business process mapping and client workshops.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions.
- Provide on-going post-implementation support.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of SQL and MS SQL server.
- Ability to understand financial, business and technical concepts.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Proven ability to work remotely and independently when supporting clients.
- Positive and pro-active attitude.
- Willingness to learn.
- 1+ year implementation experience with ERP systems.
- Knowledge in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field.
- Knowledge of report writing using SAP Crystal Reports, SSRA, PowerBi or other corporate technologies.
Deloitte offers global professional services that include audit, risk advisory, tax, consulting and financial advisory. Our approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with global business and industry expertise to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. We deliver outstanding impact on the reputation and success of our clients, in Malta and globally. In pursuing this we contribute to a sustainable and prosperous society, and are firm believers in the positive impact business can and should have on the world it operates with.
We are led by a purpose, “To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society”. This purpose defines who we are and what we stand for. It’s not about being the biggest. It’s about being the first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements.
Our Talent Experience
From day one at our firm, practitioners are part of a community. Our development and career progression framework will help them develop the skills and capabilities to succeed. The wellness of our people and the ability to offer agile working arrangements is at the centre of our unique talent experience. We create a workplace that encourages collaboration, creativity, inclusiveness to ensure our staff are supported, encouraged and feel a sense of purpose and meaning in what they do each day.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Deloitte – KMP-56498