Provide a comprehensive, confidential human resource support to all employees, handles employee queries and problems and advises Heads of Department on HR issues. Assists and works with the HR Team, taking responsibility for the day to day issues and supporting annual HR processes and the wider HR strategy.
- Support managers in the implementation and application of HR procedures such as disciplinary and grievance,
performance management, absence management, etc.
- Liaise with occupational health to ensure employee wellbeing
- Manage recruitment activity, working closely with managers and third parties
- Support employee relations issues, escalating as appropriate
- Support with the identification of development needs
- Support HR cycle processes, e.g. talent review, contributing to continual improvement of all HR processes.
- Support reward activity e.g. job evaluation, recognition and HR systems
- Support a culture of employee engagement in line with the HR strategy and assists in the coordination of the companywide events such as employee satisfaction surveys, performance appraisals and recognition events
- Support internal communication messaging, ensuring it is tailored to team requirements
Common to all roles:
- To always act and behave in a way compliant with all De La Rue company guidelines and policies
- To ensure full participation in the performance development review (PDR) process
Essential skills, qualifications and experience:
- At least have MVQ level 5 /diploma level standard of education or higher in a relevant field
- Conversant with MS Office applications
- Be well versed with Malta employment law
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role and dealing with all aspects of HR practice including, absence management, consultation, employee relations issues, recruitment and selection, training, compensation and benefits and talent management
- Able to manage change with a drive for continuous improvement
- Needs to have good organisational skills and be multi-tasking
- Be factual, empathic, discreet and can make rational decisions
- Be accountable and goal-oriented
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work on own initiative and with little to no supervision
- Be comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team and instils a can-do attitude
Be open to the introduction of new systems and methodologies and identify ways of how these can be used to improve the quality and the service level provided by the HR department to both internal and external customers.
De La Rue Currency & Security Print Limited – KMP-55402