Forming part of the Accounts department, the selected candidate will be working within a team with the Cashiers, Accounts Clerk and the Accountant.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervising and assisting the cashiers at CVA with the daily cash reconciliations, scanning of cheques and daily batch postings into the accounting system
- Posting of online payments
- Preparing and posting all payments to suppliers and refunds to customers
- Monthly generation of clients’ direct debits
- Inputting of adjustments such as credit notes, late payment fee reversals and other adjustments
- Assisting on monthly reports generation and management accounts preparation
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly bills
- Ordering and handling of office stationery
- Chasing debtors
- Liaising with the call centre supervisor and team leaders on day to day matters
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Be able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Be willing to learn and adapt to new methodologies
Minimum qualifications required:
- Applicants must at a minimum have an A’ level qualification in Accounting or be in possession of the AAT qualification.
Minimum accounting experience required:
- Applicants must at a minimum have 2 years’ relevant work experience in a similar position.
Previous knowledge of Microsoft Navision will be considered an asset.
CVA Technology – KMP-55852