Cuba restaurants are part of Kitchen Concepts Ltd which established in 2008 has grown steadily to become one of Malta’s largest restaurant companies. This ongoing expansion is dependent on the employment of capable and ambitious members of staff.
Kitchen Concepts seeks to provide the very best of hospitality by serving excellent food, in pleasant surroundings, served by happy and efficient staff.
We are currently seeking a Head Chef for Cuba St. Julian’s.
One of our busiest restaurants serving an average of 400 persons a day is looking to engage a skilful Head Chef. This restaurant offers an international cuisine and currently employs a kitchen brigade of eight persons. The Head Chef who will work hand in hand and be fully accountable to the Restaurant Manager and Senior Head Chef will be fully responsible for the efficient running of the kitchen producing top quality food consistently, managing staff and costs and ensuring that health and safety standards are strictly observed.
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- A passion for food and drink.
- Clear communication, a smart appearance and a disciplined disposition.
- Command of Maltese and English – knowledge of other languages will be considered an asset.
- Certification from the I.T.S and/or work experience with a well-established, reputable restaurant.
- Possess a valid work permit to work in Malta and a clean police conduct.
A good salary package and working conditions will be offered to the preferred applicants. The post also offers good prospects for advancement within Kitchen Concepts restaurants.
Cuba – KMP-57206