Horwath Malta is the local member firm of Crowe Global and has established itself as a reputable Assurance and Business Advisory firm in Malta. This track record is the result of consistent delivery of quality work to a portfolio of diverse clients.
We are currently seeking to recruit Audit Assistants to work on assignments involving a broad and diverse client base ranging from group of companies to small and medium entrepreneurial businesses.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting audit seniors in performing audit assignments
- Performing audit assignments under the supervision of the Audit Manager
- Maintaining good client relationships
Qualifications and skills:
- Applicants must be partly / fully ACCA qualified or hold an equivalent qualification. Applicants in the initial stages of ACCA will also be considered.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The right candidate should also be:
- A good team player, dedicated and meticulous in his/her work
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to handle pressure and adapt to different tasks
Crowe – KMP-53998