Crosscraft Malta is looking to recruit a Purchasing Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be required to assist with day-to-day administrative tasks as well as communicate with leading brand suppliers and internally.
Main responsibilities also include:
- Maintaining and improving day to day business relations with suppliers;
- Managing orders;
- Forecasting stock supply;
- Selecting stock ranges;
- Pricing of stock;
- Maintaining adequate documentation;
- Other related day-to-day duties.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Meticulous with an eye for detail;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Enthusiasm to learn;
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Maltese.
- The chosen candidate must be a positive-minded person, must possess a minimum of the A’ Level standard of education;
- Must be computer literate and must have a driving licence;
- A Diploma in business, secretarial studies, or any related field will be considered as an asset.
Crosscraft is Malta’s leading domestic appliance company offering top brands such as Whirlpool, Kenwood, Magimix and Braun. Crosscraft displays the latest in appliance hardware and technology, offering a wide range of selections to suit any budget or style.
Crosscraft Limited – KMP-58333