Credorax Bank Ltd is a fully-fledged European commercial licensed bank and an established payment services provider and card payments acquirer specializing in tailor made solutions for eCommerce transaction processing.
As part of Credorax’s continued growth, we are recruiting an IT Support Officer to strengthen our well established team providing local and remote support to employees in Malta and Europe.
Reporting to the Head of Global Corporate IT, the IT Support Officer will be primarily responsible for:
- Provide first line support by administering our ticketing system, providing feedback and resolution of issues;
- Installing, configuring and maintaining computer hardware, operating systems and applications, possibly using automated tools for mass deployment;
- Escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support (internal and external interaction);
- Support Employees to ensure proper use and function of apps and hardware;
- Document policies, procedures and technical guides on our online knowledge management portal;
- Basic troubleshooting of network connectivity;
- Providing remote assistance and support, over the phone or by using remote tools
- Maintaining an updated inventory for IT Assets;
- Working on company-wide projects, as designated by the IT Team;
- Preserve and grow knowledge of help-desk procedures, products and services;
- Ability to work on-call for critical issues as required;
- Ability to work with remote teams from our Israel office.
Qualifications / Technical Requirements:
- Have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Possess previous experience working with Windows Servers and Microsoft Active Directory services Group Policies, Users and Groups, Forests and Trusts, Domain Controllers), file services and user management profiling;
- Hold a Degree in BSC Information Technology, and ideally Microsoft MCITP;
- Experience with cloud services, including Google G Suite experience and Office 365;
- Experience with MDT and/or SCCM is considered a plus.
- Experience with Windows OS, and anti-virus security tools;
- Experience with virtualization and backup solutions;
- Experience with monitoring tools, internet and WAN connectivity considered a plus;
- Experience configuring and maintaining cloud based PBX, telephone systems and handsets considered a plus;
- Website and/or content management and Windows scripting experience will be considered a plus.
Other required skills:
- A self-driven individual, with the ability to be creative with solutions and suggestions for continuous improvement to add value to the IT function;
- A Helpful and supportive customer-centric approach, with a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Previous experience in a corporate or financial services environment is highly desirable;
- Fluent English language skills required;
- Be self-motivated with excellent problem-solving skills.
Benefits of working for Credorax:
Our bright open-plan offices are in the heart of Valletta, Malta’s historic capital city, offering a modern, functional and welcoming environment. As part of our standard remuneration package, we offer parking allowances and private health, dental and life insurances. We also offer discounted corporate gym rates, daily fresh fruit and family-friendly measures as well as exciting company events.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated confidentially.
Credorax – KMP-55776