Credorax is an established payment services provider and card payments acquirer specializing in tailor-made solutions for e-commerce transaction processing. We are a financial technology company and banking institution with global presence in Israel, Europe, US and China, for more information please visit our website.
Due to the extensive growth and success of the company, Credorax is seeking to recruit an Internal Audit Associate to continue strengthen the corporate governance structure.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Internal Auditor.
- Perform internal audit procedures involving developing control testing plans, performing test procedures, and documenting results, as per audit plans.
- Understand, document, and evaluate end-to-end business processes within the bank, and determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Evaluate the internal controls related to business processes and identify gaps in the design and implementation of business processes and controls.
- Communicate findings and process recommendations to process owners in a diplomatic and effective manner.
- Prepare internal audit reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform periodic follow-up activities and maintain adequate documentation of the work performed.
- Assist the Internal Auditor with the upkeep of the internal audit universe and risk assessments therein for the development of risk-based internal audit plans.
- Perform any other ad hoc assignments as requested by the Internal Auditor.
- Build good working relationships with multiple team members.
The ideal candidate should preferably:
- 2-3 years’ experience in internal auditing or risk management within a Bank or substantially involved in auditing banks with knowledge of banking regulations. Membership in internal auditing related professional bodies will be considered an asset.
- Applicants must be in possession of an Accounting qualification or be close to completing the qualification.
- Proficiency with IT software and Microsoft Office.
- An excellent command of the English language (both written and spoken).
- Investigative and analytical skills.
- Detail-oriented approach to work.
- Well organized, pro-active, self-motivated, and eager to learn.
- Ability to multi-task as well as work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Takes responsibility and ownership of tasks at hand.
- Decision-making and good judgement.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be a team player.
Benefits of working for Credorax
Our bright open-plan offices are in the heart of Valletta, Malta’s historic capital city, offering a modern, functional and welcoming environment. As part of our standard remuneration package, we offer parking allowances and private health, dental and life insurances. We also offer discounted corporate gym rates, daily fresh fruit and family-friendly measures as well as exciting company events.
Credorax – KMP-58297