You will be reporting to the Head of HR and supporting an international headcount spanning across Malta and other European sites
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- HR Function:
- Act as main handler for all administration duties across the employment cycle starting from recruitment and selection, onboarding and assimilation, maintenance and terminations;
- Act as main point of contact with our HR external service providers (such as external training providers, recruitment agencies, medical and life insurance providers) and act as the main user and administrator for our HR systems (payroll, HR system and other HR internal software);
- Lead with obtaining (and renewing) of work permits for EU and Non-EU employees for their possible relocations to Malta, any HQP and PQs applications with MFSA or any other relevant authorities;
- Hold periodic meetings with team members and members of management in relation to probation reviews, performance assessments and conducting of exit interviews;
- Manage Leave entitlements and balances for all EU employees across different jurisdictions;
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and reports for management, prepare documents for payroll audits and liaise with auditors;
- Assist / lead companywide CSR event and initiatives;
- Assist in updating HR internal processes and procedures.
- Recruitment Function:
- Manage the posting and upkeep of recruitment vacancy adverts across multiple online channels and liaising with external recruitment agencies;
- Primary user for our internal recruitment system, provide training to hiring managers on how to use the system;
- Take lead with screening, shortlisting and interviewing potential candidates;
- Prepare offer letters and contracts of employment (Malta and EU);
- Obtain previous references for selected new hires;
- Compile, coordinate and schedule training agendas for new joiners;
- Conduct full HR orientation including meeting with all new hires, explain training agenda, and give tours of the office and collate all required paperwork.
- Payroll Function:
- Act as primary users for our payroll system (Indigo) and be the main point of contact for any software queries by team members (including training new hires);
- Preparation for monthly payroll computations and posting of pre-tax and post-tax adjustments on the payroll system;
- Finalizing payroll run, generating relevant bank files, tax reports and publish payslips;
- Assist the Finance team by pulling reports from the system to support end of year income tax submissions.
- Fantastic time management and organizational skills and excellent communication skills;
- Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy;
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with limited supervision;
- An approachable personality – willing to interact with employees across different levels and jurisdictions;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to handle sensitive information and situations which require empathy, maturity and strict confidentiality at all times;
- Adaptability and flexibility – demonstrating a willingness to learn and evolve with the needs of the department and company;
- Experience in payroll is a must, knowledge of Indigo software would be a plus;
- Knowledge of Maltese Employment Legislation;
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within a similar role, ideally working for an international company;
- Business Management / HR / Organizational Behaviour degree would be considered an asset.
Benefits of working for Credorax
Our bright open-plan offices are in the heart of Valletta, Malta’s historic capital city, offering a modern,
functional and welcoming environment. As part of our standard remuneration package, we offer parking
allowances and private health, dental and life insurances. We also offer discounted corporate gym rates,
daily fresh fruit and family-friendly measures as well as exciting company events.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated confidentially.
Credorax – KMP-57169