The chosen candidate will be responsible for dealing with the day-to-day requirements of corporate customers and will be reporting to the Unit Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for motivated and ambitious individuals who wish to develop their career further within the corporate banking field.
- Responding to customer’s requests in a timely manner and in line with the procedures.
- Process daily funds transfers and FX transactions.
- Coordinate with other departments related to customers’ requests and provide the necessary documentation.
- Follow up income / outgoing payments and investigations.
Desirable assets should include:
- Knowledge of basic banking, finance and accounting principles.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision. Ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Planning, problem-solving and attention to detail.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Turkish.
Credit Europe Bank N.V. Malta Branch – KMP-55522