We are looking for a creative and result-oriented Marketing Communications Executive to join our sales and marketing team.
In this role, the person will be mainly responsible for preparing marketing collateral, writing press releases and other articles, organising marketing activities such as customer online webinars, conferences and seminars, conducting market research and analysis, leading advertising campaigns and maintaining the company websites.
In addition to the above, the selected person will also be expected to:
- Manage PPC campaigns, monitor reports, and ROI
- Ensure best SEO practices in web content creation
- Measure the performance of campaigns through web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Moz Keyword Explorer, etc.).
- Manage and update our company socials
- Keep up to date with trends in social media
- Create innovative content
- Oversee the company’s email marketing campaigns
- Update our online database with the latest customer events, monitoring registrations and providing updates accordingly.
To be successful in this position, the ideal person should have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar role and / or equivalent professional qualification in communications or marketing
- Good knowledge of IT and passion for technology
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A passion for creative marketing coupled with an analytical mind
- An eye for detail
- Experience in on-line marketing.
Get in touch with us today if you believe you have what it takes to be part of our growing dynamic team.
Computime Group – KMP-55622