We are currently looking for a part-time (mornings only) Community Pharmacist to join the Collis Williams Group of Pharmacies. The successful candidate will be responsible for pharmacy services and in the provision of safe, rational and cost-effective medicines to the public.
The successful candidates must:
- Be registered as a pharmacist with the Pharmacy Council of Malta;
- Have completed, or is progressing towards completion of, postgraduate study;
- Demonstrate listening, oral and written communication skills, and an ability to provide optimal pharmaceutical care to the public;
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of POYC;
- Demonstrate commitment to continuing education and maintenance of professional competence;
- Demonstrate ability to contribute to, and work as part of a team.
Collis Williams Ltd – KMP-55270