Cleverbit Software is seeking a talented Backend Developer who thrives in a challenging, team-driven environment.
At Cleverbit Software, we believe that by combining a flexible working environment with a culture of continuous learning, we can drive better results. By joining our team, you can expect to work on innovative technology used by millions of people on an international scale.
Interested in applying? Here’s what you can expect!
- Fully remote placement with flexible hours.
- Small, tight-knit teams who care about your growth.
- Diverse team members from around the world.
- Paid career development aid, including study leave, books, courses, conferences, subscriptions, and more.
- Fast-paced projects centered on leading technologies at scale.
About Cleverbit Software
Cleverbit Software is an international software development company serving clients worldwide. By working on projects of every scale, fostering long-lasting client relationships, and accelerating our team members to reach their full potential, we build next-generation products. We take great pride in empowering developers to create innovative software solutions for forward-leaning businesses.
The Cleverbit Software Advantage
At Cleverbit Software, we put our people first. That’s why we go above and beyond to give our team members nothing but the best.
By joining us as a Backend Developer, you’ll have access to the following benefits
- 28 days of vacation leave, balancing rest and productivity for optimal output.
- Paid training and courses such as study leave to acquire invaluable skillsets for enhanced proficiency.
- Additional pay or vacation days for any extra time that you may have spent working.
- Complimentary hardware for your remote office, custom-tailored to your preferences.
Working at Cleverbit Software
No two days at Cleverbit Software are exactly the same. One day, you may find yourself designing microservices to support over 200K concurrent users. The next, you may be working on AI features while leveraging cutting-edge cloud technology. Oftentimes, you will find yourself using exciting technologies like Redis, Elasticsearch, GraphQL, Azure Cognitive Services, and more. Every step of the way, you will be digging deep on challenging projects that redefine the status-quo.
Your primary responsibilities will include
- Working on development tasks from a backlog in VSTS (Azure DevOps).
- Writing reusable and reliable code.
- Identifying bugs while troubleshooting and testing code.
- Assisting other team members and collaborating on projects.
- Sharing knowledge to improve internal processes and skillsets.
- Providing meaningful input during retrospective meetings.
We prefer our Backend Developers to have the following qualifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience with ASP.NET Web API or MVC.
- Proficient in C#, ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core.
- Good understanding of database paradigms (SQL).
- Strong knowledge of Azure services and concepts such as event-based messaging, distributed caches and related technologies is required.
- Experience in Elasticsearch and Redis is considered an asset.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Familiarity with GIT, VSTS or JIRA considered an asset.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
We offer a salary of €32,000 which can be negotiated higher depending on experience.
Apply to be a Backend Developer at Cleverbit Software today!
Cleverbit Software Ltd. – KMP-57866