Our Accounts department is growing and we have an opportunity for an Accounts Clerk to join our team on a full-time basis.
The job will involve:
- General accounting and clerical support.
- Issue invoices and debtor collections.
- Daily postings of financial transactions.
- Bank reconciliations and bank deposits.
- Preparation of payments and remittances.
- Carrying out inventory spot checks and controls.
- Assisting the Accounts Manager with reporting.
The ideal candidates should:
- Have a minimum O’ level certification in Accounting.
- Possess good working knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
- Strong communication skills in English & Maltese.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Experience with SAGE will be an advantage.
The selected candidate will be offered a remuneration package between €14,400 – €16,800 in line with
his / her skills and experience.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Cleland & Souchet – KMP-55872