We offer you a position with Malta’s leading specialist organisation operating within the optical industry serving the local market for over thirty years.
Class Optical is seeking to recruit a smart, reliable, highly organised medical representative to join our growing team!
- Qualified Pharmacist or any other equivalent science degree
- Strong customer centric approach
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Highly organised and efficient
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- Previous experience as a medical representative is considered an asset.
- Successful applicants shall be given all necessary training.
The medical representative is the key link between the industry and the health care professionals. In your role you’ll build, maintain and improve the relationship with health care professionals and focus on promoting new and existing products which include contact lenses, lens care products as well as pharmaceutical and optical related products.
You will work strategically within a team to increase the awareness and demand related to the company’s product portfolio.
Working Conditions & Benefits:
- Full-Time (40 hours per week, flexible)
- Indefinite contract
- Besides joining an awesome team the company offers additional benefits, such as free private health insurance, annual performance bonus, yearly company product vouchers and regular team events.
Class Optical – MED01