Who are we!
Centrecom has over 30-years history of service excellence in various industries. Our strengths encompass IT infrastructures, voice technology, call centre operations, back office services and specific aviation industry applications such as reservations, ticketing, refunds, customer support, baggage services, loyalty programmes, crisis management, complaint management, medical coordination and flight disruption management.
With more than 400 employees we are looking for more Agents to join one of our latest positions / sections within the Call Centre. Ideal candidates will be responsible for handling incoming calls related to basic technical faults, offer solutions and direct unresolved queries to the support department.
Why work with us?
- We are a dynamic and innovative company and we seek candidates who have the same spirit;
- You will be joining a company that values its employees and invests in career growth;
- You will receive an hourly basic pay plus, performance bonuses and other benefit schemes;
- You will work with a team of professionals who are available to help you navigate and grow.
This position is ideal for those who have some basic background in IT. One can choose to work either on 20, 25 or 30 hours per week Monday to Saturday. All candidates have to be fully available to be rostered between 07:30 and 19:30 Monday to Friday whilst on Saturday between 07:30 and 12:30.
- One has to be fluent in both Maltese and English, spoken and written in order to handle calls and emails in both languages;
- Good communication, listening skills and problem solving skills are very important in this role;
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work on your own initiative with limited supervision;
- Computer literate, preferably in possession of an ECDL certificate;
- Previous experience in any customer care role is a must.
Centrecom Limited – KMP-53908