Our team is growing thus we are looking for Call Centre Agents to join our existing team from mid-November 2020.
As a company we offer initial training to all the new employees, we train and invest in them in order to potentially see them grow with us. We look for candidates who are target driven, looking for stability, ambitious, committed and most of all ready to learn.
Chosen candidates will start their journey with us on a part-time indefinite contract of 20 hours per week and they will be assigned to a specific project within our Call Centre. They will be representing one of our clients and assisting its customers’ via phone and emails.
This is a perfect opportunity for those who are currently working on a part-time basis and looking for another part-time afternoon or evenings. Or for those who are self-employed and looking for a part-time with fixed hours.
Candidates will be working on fixed hours Monday to Friday and we will be recruiting people to cover one of the below schedules.
- Morning from 8:00 till 12:00 or 09:00 till 13:00
- Afternoon from 12:00 till 16:00
- Evening from 16:00 till 20:00
- One must be fluent in Maltese and English, spoken and written in order to handle calls and emails in both languages
- Good communication, writing and listening skills are particularly important in this role
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work on your own initiative with limited supervision
- Computer literate, preferably in possession of an ECDL certificate
If you feel this is the role for you then don’t hold yourself back from an exciting career opportunity.
Centrecom Limited – KMP-56164