Who are we!
Centrecom has over 30-years history of service of excellency in various industries. Our strengths encompass IT infrastructures, voice technology, call centre operations, back office services and specific aviation industry applications such as reservations, ticketing, refunds, customer support, baggage services, loyalty programmes, crisis management, complaint management, medical coordination and flight disruption management.
As a Company we offer initial training to all the new employees, we train and invest in them to potentially see them grow. We look for candidates who are target driven, looking for stability, ambitious, committed and most of all ready to learn.
Chosen candidates will start their journey with us on part-time basis on an indefinite contract of 20 hours per week and they will be assigned to a specific project within our Call Centre. Their main duties will be representing one of our Clients and assisting its customers’ via phone and emails.
This is a perfect opportunity for those who are currently working on a part-time basis and looking for another part-time afternoon or evenings. Or for those who are self-employed and looking for a part-time with fixed hours.
Candidates will be working on fixed hours Monday to Friday from 12:00 till 16:00 or else they can work from 16:00 till 20:00. One cannot work both shifts, he or she needs to choose either or.
- One has to be fluent in Maltese and English, spoken and written in order to handle calls and emails in both languages;
- Good communication, writing and listening skills are very important in this role;
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work on your own initiative with limited supervision;
- Computer literate, preferably in possession of an ECDL certificate;
- Previous experience in any customer care role is a must.
Why work with us?
- We are a dynamic and innovative company and we seek candidates who have the same spirit;
- You will be joining a company that values its employees and invests in career growth;
- You will work with a team of professionals who are available to help you navigate and grow.
Centrecom Limited – KMP-54557