We are setting up a new DevOps team to work on a Cloud Native initiative for phoenixNAP, a CCBill integration partner. The team will use the latest technologies, frameworks and approaches that merge development with operations to create the next generation platform for our customers that will allow them to run scalable applications in modern and dynamic environments including public, private and hybrid clouds.
As the DevOps Bare Metal Automation Engineer, you will be a part of a high-performing team that will develop API, microservices and scripts to automate phoenixNAP’s bare metal services.
In this role, you will work closely with peer architects, engineers, the scrum master, and product owner within a scrum team to develop bare metal services and APIs in an iterative and collaborative manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop bare metal automation scripts and microservices
- Research and perform proof-of-concept on bare metal automation tools
- Extensive experience with bare metal server automation technology such as PXE, IPMI
- Experience of software development experience with programming languages, such as Java, GO, C#, Rancher
- Experience with microservices development
- Experience with agile development and DevOps methodology
- Good understanding of virtualisation and container infrastructure technology
- History of successful research and proofs of concept of new technologies
- Good communication, team work and problem solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer to the right candidate.
CCBill – KMP-53664