Our internal IT office team’s drive is to offer the most pleasant and productive environment to Casumo’s biggest asset: its people.
We research, analyse, implement and iterate in order to find the best tools which will help us focus on what matters. We pride ourselves in our ability to never stop improving; continuously striving to make things better and better. We love innovative, yet simple things, that just works, and helps us do our job. We are now looking to expand the team with a new Systems Administrator; someone who can add even more ideas and enthusiasm. This is an opportunity for you to grow and learn while building something truly amazing with a great atmosphere in a fast-growing business.
Are you someone eager to learn, grow your skills while having an awesome working experience?
Do you like working in an autonomous way whilst making an impact within the business?
If so, go ahead and apply for this role!
What you will do
You will be evaluating and implementing software and hardware technologies to help those working at our headquarters as well as improving the technology for the employees working all across the globe.
The following will give you an idea of what your days would look like:
- Continuously learning and understanding Atlassian applications, VMWare, Linux, firewalls, backup software and open-source applications, to further enhance our day to day tasks.
- Develop automation and integration solutions and maintain the same, as well as bespoke support solutions around Jira / Confluence.
- Assist in the evaluation of new tech and solutions, and be part of implementing the chosen solution.
- Participate in project work of different kinds as required.
- Working towards automating day to day tasks and maintaining up-to-date technical documentation.
- Understanding that the remote collaboration experience is core to us, and find the best ways to make our colleagues on remote feel like they’re right here in the office.
- Sometimes assisting in support and daily running of internal IT, making it your own and continuously improving it.
- Working in tandem with other teams to make the onboarding of new colleagues as smooth as possible.
- Assisting fellow colleagues with their IT needs and keep their working environment in tip-top shape.
- Being supported on a daily basis by a skilled team which will help you tackling challenges and growing professionally.
- Occasionally, run video broadcast sessions of meetings, lectures etc.
- Occasionally hold training sessions for onboarding and general needs.
- On occasion, the position may include travel to other offices to offer hands-on support.
Who you are and what we are looking for
Among the softer qualities, we are looking for is a person that has a very good and logical approach to troubleshooting, is self-driven and service-minded, gets along well with users and has a good sense of humour. One who knows how to implement their ideas in practice, not just theory, so in short – we are looking for someone with a cast-iron can and will do attitude, backed by a generous portion of ingenuity.
Among the harder qualities, these are things that we work with on a daily basis, and if you don’t have all of it but a good portion, please do apply, as learning is always on the table. We know that alone is a handful of requirements, but this is not the usual Internal IT department.
Among the things that we want / expect to see on your resume are:
- Jira and Confluence experience on admin level.
- G Suite.
- Linux Server.
- Active Directory and Microsoft Windows Server 2008 / 2012 (AD / DHCP / DNS / GPOs).
- Windows / Mac / Linux endpoints.
- Monitoring (such as Centreon, ELK, LibreNMS).
- Scripting experience (Python, Bash, PHP, JS, Html, CSS) – pick your poison(s).
- MySQL / DB.
It would be really nice if you knew these as well:
- Salt Stack.
- Administration of various systems and SaaS through web interfaces.
- Pritunl (or any other OpenVPN Providers).
- pfSense (general).
- General networking knowledge.
Other things which would set you apart:
- Having a true and nerdy passion for application and infrastructure design.
- Having a personal interest in IT, wanting to learn, showcased by building your own rig, network, tinkering with
- IoT and similar for your own personal needs and fun. (show us what you did – you would be in good company!)
Join us for a career where you’ll grow personally and professionally within a challenging and dynamic environment!
Casumo – KMP-55280