The Quantity Surveyor will work on contract tenders on a variety of construction projects and finishing works in conjunction with the respective Project Manager.
- The candidate will also be involved in the tendering stages.
- Assist in the tendering process.
- Undertaking cost analysis.
- Procuring subcontracting packages.
- Provide full commercial support.
- Assisting in establishing client requirements and performing feasibility studies.
- Providing advice on contractual claims.
- Preparation of monthly financial / cost report and forecast in conjunction with the Project Managers.
- Resolution of final accounts with clients.
- Measurements for current projects and issuing bills/sub-contractors.
- General quantity surveying procedures.
Carin Construction Ltd – KMP-56485