CC Fund Services are a leading fund administration company based in Malta. We provide an all-inclusive service from the consultation in set-up phase, assistance in the launch of the fund, Net asset value calculation, transfer agency, registrar and Corporate Services.
The Transfer Agency Team Leader will be leading a team of experienced Transfer Agents. Together with the Transfer Agency team will be responsible for handling and processing any investor related queries and transactions while ensuring that top-notch customer service is provided at all times. Transfer Agency team is the bridge between the investors and the funds.
- Organising workload within the team to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Training new team members and supporting the development of team members to ensure career progression
- Highlighting any risk areas within the team and preparing procedures to mitigate risk and ensure all tasks are completed timely and accurately
- Communicating, maintaining relationships with and meeting expectations of investors, investment managers, auditors and other fund participants
- Communicating with fund investors to ensure all application forms, AML and transfer documents are received and accurate
- Processing subscription / redemption order requests and outgoing payments
- Performing/reviewing cash reconciliations for incoming and outgoing funds
- FATCA and CRS reporting
- Communicating and liaising with Fund Administrators and Fund Managers on a regular basis
- Liaising with investor queries on an ongoing basis
- MQF level 5 of education
- Ideally holds certifications related to Anti Money Laundering
- Holds previous experience within a similar role. Ideally holds experience in coordinating teams
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Familiar with the FIAU Implementing Procedures
- Familiar with the AML 4th and 5th Directive
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in regulations
- Able to work in a deadline driven environment
- A creative, positive and innovative approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail, plus excellent organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
Calamatta Cuschieri – KMP-54120