Busy Bee, a household name within the outside catering and retail business is looking for a Receptionist to carry out front office, customer-care and clerical duties. The role requires candidates who can work on a 40-hour per week basis between Monday and Saturday.
- Greet and welcome guests, handle main reception desk telephone calls and requests
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor visitor logbook, issue passes)
- Taking and record direct orders from customers
- Answering social media inbox messages and comments and forward of same to the appropriate departments within the company
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
The ideal candidate will ideally possess the following skills, qualities, knowledge and abilities:
- Fluent in English and Maltese
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Excellent organisational skills
- Possess a positive attitude and customer service attitude
- Reflect the company’s corporate image in the handling of activities, care of the work environment and presentation and information to customers / consumers.
- Approachable, welcoming, friendly, and enthusiastic
- Patient and empathetic
- Self-motivated and responsible
- Flexible, punctual, organised and efficient
- Clean, tidy and professional appearance.
Busy Bee Ltd – KMP-55831