The candidate that will succeed in this position will be passionate about creating an amazing user-end experience for the company’s needs and the clients. Therefore, the candidate must have great technical depth and the ability to work with a team of engineers in order to execute the development and design of these web applications.
- Perform software development tasks
- Improve the performance of our apps and products
- Cross-functional communication with engineering and support teams
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science
- Extensive technical depth with languages
- Relevant programming experience
- Communications and organizational skills
- Good grasp of mathematics is a plus
- We work on an AWS serverless stack
- Frontend based on ReactJS / React Native
- Backend running NodeJS through AWS API Gateway and AWS Lambda
- Database leveraging DynamoDB for extremely fast response times
- Currently completing ISO 27001 Certification
- Young Maltese Payroll Startup (Founded in 2018)
- Malta’s Easiest to use Payroll Solution
- Ambitious team keen to overachieve
- Committed to open within 2 new countries within 2021
We’re a very small team of passionate people looking to grow the startup. Our startup has so-far grown organically without external funding and as a result, are keen to ensure we operate a sustainable business. You will be working with our CTO who has 10 years of commercial experience and has done work for the likes of BBC WorldWide.
The right candidate will also be given the option to work remotely with in-person meetings as required.
Buddy Ltd – KMP-56369