Role and Responsibilities
The Talent Acquisition Manager is a new position within the business and is critical to the growth and success of the Bradford Jacobs Group.
Key responsibilities are to understand the current and future talent needs across the business, working closely with the senior leadership team and managers on all internal hiring. Creating hiring campaigns and identifying and developing the most appropriate recruitment channels. Carrying out direct sourcing and headhunting to build strong pipelines in order to hire the best candidates efficiently and in a timely manner. Involved in 360 degrees recruiting from sourcing to advertising, interviews to referencing and onboarding.
- Working with the senior management team, to create a ‘live’ hiring plan, based on the current and future needs of the business.
- To source candidates through multiple channels.
- Drafting job descriptions and adverts to attract the best talent in the market.
- Interviewing and managing the end-to-end interview process.
- Managing the offer, closing and negotiating on salary.
- Managing the onboarding process.
- Tracking and reporting recruitment data.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement.
- Implement a performance management mechanism for the business – taking responsibility for maintaining and improving it.
- Managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for identifying and creating our leaders of tomorrow.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience as either in an inhouse talent role or in recruitment.
- Fluent English – further European languages would be advantageous.
- Microsoft office literate.
- You are process-driven and structured.
- Strong communication skills.
Some of the benefits on offer include:
- Great career curve in talent management.
- KPI bonuses if targets are met.
- Modern offices in a fantastic location.
- International, highly motivated, family size team.
Bradford Jacobs – KMP-55053